Monday, April 16, 2012

Good Intentions Wasted...Again...

Oh, hi. Yeah I said I'd keep up with this blogging and I haven't. Surprised? If you know me, you shouldn't be. I have good reasons. Well, to me they're good reasons but I think you would just call it laziness. I have that right, right? After herding 3 kids all day, I'm tired and all I want to do is cuddle up with my fantastic husband on the couch and watch TV or play Scramble on our tablet. See? Lazy.

By the way, I changed the name of this blog, if you couldn't tell. What do you think?

I have actually been pretty busy at work, which I am very excited about. A little advice: Give your hairstylist some love. For whatever reason, if you can't/don't want to go in and see her every 6-8 weeks, shoot her an email. Tell her that you are still her client and still love her work and have every intention of seeing her again. If for nothing else but to stroke her ego. She needs it sometimes. I will admit that during slow times (ahem, the last 2 years), when I saw tumbleweeds occasionally drift across my appointment books, I thought no one liked me and I would have to stop doing what I loved because I wasn't cutting it (punny, haha...). But it's like this year, someone flipped a switch and my wonderful clients are coming back to me! I really love all of my clients and I enjoy doing hair so much. It never gets old to have people wanting me to do their hair. ME.

A lot going on around here. We're switching rooms around. Anna is getting the boys' room and the boys have moved into Anna's room. This requires much painting, rearranging, and patience. Pictures to come soon. For now, I have to go paint some more. See you soon, promise.

No comments: